Linen Tablecloth in “Potager,” Blue
This fabric, exclusive to Reed Smythe and printed in collaboration with Peter Fasano, is cheeky and whimsical and makes the perfect gift for the gourmande. Printed on medium-weight belgian linen, cheerful mushrooms and parsnips and carrots tumble across a blue field as though spilled from a bountiful vegetable basket before being chopped for a hearty stew. We’ve made the fabric up into tablecloths to fit a long rectangular table, perfect for fall and winter entertaining, but equally lovely for a summer feast from the garden.
- Each cloth measures 106 x 52
- Handprinted on medium-weight linen
- Wash in cold water, line dry and press on low heat on unprinted side
- Or dry clean and steam press
- Yardage also available. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org